Defiance County Restaurant Week
Friday, March 4th — Sunday, March 13th
Back for 2022!
Attention all foodies! Discover your new go-to or support your favorite small locally-owned restaurant for Defiance County Restaurant Week! Whether dining in, taking your order to go, or delivery, there’s an option for everyone!
Participating Restaurants: *Check Each Restaurant for Hours of Operation*
- a little slice of heaven
- Bud’s Restaurant: MENU
- Cabin Fever Coffee Shop — Downtown and Southside Locations
- Dos Eppi’s
- Kissner’s Restaurant
- Healthy U Defiance — When you stop in and get the Restaurant Week Special – Leprechaun Mega Tea Bomb and Shamrock Shake – you’ll get a discount!!
- Meek’s Pastry Shop
- Miami & Erie Restaurant and Lounge
- River’s Edge Bar & Grille
- VFW — Open to public for LUNCH ONLY Monday – Friday
- Ensign’s Pub
- Casa Vieja
- The Rumor Mill Cafe
- Eric’s Ice Cream Factory
- Fired Stone Tavern
- 4KD Brewery — 1/2 price grinder w/chips every day from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sweetwater Chophouse
- El Mezcal
- La Jaliscience
- The Station
- Defiance Elks — Full menu, DINNER only–Mon-Wed 4 p.m. – 9 p.m., Thurs-Sat 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Jewell Café
- Biggby Coffee — Irish Cream Latte, Sweet Foam Irish Cream Cold Brew, Mint Chip Creme Freeze, and Macarons
- Defiance Pancake House — Purchase any $8.95 sandwich and receive a free piece of pie
- Maverick Smokehouse
- Drop Zone Pizzeria
- Iron Horse Brews (Sherwood)
- Amanda Lee Coffee (Sherwood) — 10% discount off order
- La Michoacana Foods (Sherwood)
- Magpie’s Family Restaurant (Hicksville)
- Two Bandits Brewing Company (Hicksville)
- Clubhouse Pizza/Yesterday’s Bar (Ney)
Here’s everything you need to know to be entered into the prize drawings!
- Save your receipts from dine-in, take-out, or delivery purchases from participating Defiance County Restaurants listed above. Receipts must be dated Friday, March 4th – Sunday, March 13th to be eligible.
- Drop off your eligible receipts to the DDVB office, 325 Clinton St., Defiance.
- For no contact submissions, please email your receipts, name, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the drop box located in the front of the DDVB office. If using the drop box option, enclose your receipts in an envelope with your contact information.
- Deadline for all submissions is Wednesday, March 16th, by 4 p.m.
- After determining eligibility, receipts will be added into the appropriate prize package drawing.
- Must be 18 or over to participate.
- For up-to-date information on restaurant specials, click “Going” on the Defiance County Restaurant Week Facebook event page.
PRIZE PACKAGES: Enter for a chance to win $250 or $500 in gift cards from participating Defiance County restaurants!
- Minimum of 5 receipts equals a chance to win $250 in gift cards!
- 6 or more receipts and you could win $500 in gift cards!
Think you can visit all 33 Defiance County locally-owned restaurants in one week? If so, we have a special surprise for you!!
THANK YOU TO OUR PRIZE PACKAGE SPONSORS: Defiance Development and Visitors Bureau, Defiance County Economic Development, Grant Insurance, Butler Real Estate, Farmers & Merchants State Bank, Sherwood State Bank, Defiance Area Chamber of Commerce, Crescent-News Media, iHeart Media.